Monday, July 26, 2010

I am feeling like a slacker.....

Has everyone seen what Jess over at Craftiness is Not Optional did with the "Nakey Baby " patterns???

    This is just a sampling of her amazing work! 
She is a total show off inspiration !!
    Please go check it out!!

Well,  back to the machine for me.....My girls have seen those cute skirts and tops Jess made..
I going to have do some dolly sewing this week!! That is if I want to keep my Super Mama status.
The problem  is once you start sewing these mini-clothes your hooked. Just a warning.....
My quilting has taken a bit of a backseat.
Here are some links to patterns and tutorials I have found to sew up more dolly delights.













"Sew" Many Patterns ..."Sew" Little Time.
I am going to try though. If I come up with any new patterns... I will share of course.
Now , go sew some mini-clothes. 


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. lol! i Was really excited to show those off! ;) thanks again for that pattern! I wanted to ask if you mind if I made some clothes to sell from your pattern? if you do, no prob! thanks!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great links. I'm going to have several days off in a row this coming week...I hope to have something to show you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my tutorial! This is a great list. I'm bookmarking it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I found a gold mine! I want to my my granddaughter doll clothes for her birthday and didn't know where to start...now I know!

    ReplyDelete