Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some Updates.....


SuperGirl finished her quilt top.

It looks so pretty whipping in the wind.


Getting a little further along in the Modify Tradition Quilt-Along. The finished blocks are...

Dutchman's Puzzle


Ohio Star


Lady in the Lake


And..I don't know what this is called. I saw a pic of this on the web .It was grouped
with some other vintage blocks. I think it looks like hard candy..
Anyone know the name?


Here are the fat quarters I won from Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts .
She is sooo awesome. I love them. I am on a blue and green theme lately...








The Girls are still knitting scarves on the loom....we are going to have one of every old yarn in the house before it's over
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. http://bearcreekquilter.blogspot.com/2009/09/number-396-peekaboo.html

    here is a link to my blog, according to the book 1000 quilt patterns, the block is a variation to the peekaboo block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your daughter did such a great job with that quilt!! I may have to do something similar it is just too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pinwheel quilt top is absolutely stunning! What a talent your young girl has! Amazing! I love pinwheels too and have yet to make a whole quilt with them. The colors of the rainbow are so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete