Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quilting Goddesses I Love........

In a purely wanna be a quilter to a really amazing quilter way of course!!!
As I have been teaching myself to quilt .I have run across a few amazing women and their blogs of wisdom.So I thought I would share . Maybe there's one you don't know about. Here goes......

Oh, fransson has the most beautiful modern quilts. I have learned free motion quilting here. Her mitered corners and joining of the binding are genius.

Crazy Mom Quilts is the most inspiring read. I don't know how she gets all those quilts done. She has the most informative tutorials. So much to glean from her wisdom!!!

Missouri Star Quilt Co. is a MUST see for beginners. Thier library of videos is priceless. If you don't know how to start your first quilt. Go to MSQC.

Cluck Cluck Sew has some great tutorials. And seriously beautiful quilts to gaze at.

The Girls at Purl Bee are an amazing fountain of patchwork knowledge.

This wonderful lady is a free motion encyclopedia ....SuperQuilter  Leah Day.

Well I hope you love'em as much as I do.

Happy Learning!!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment