Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anyone in the Mood for Catfish???


O.K. so I was on the phone with my Mom the other day. You know when your on the phone and the other person is talking and your listening, but not really, because your crafting/sewing in your head????? Or is it just me?? Well she was talking about how catfish just isn't catfish unless it is fried in bacon drippings........And this is what popped into my less than stable mind.

Is she not cute?
MerKitten??

She has lovingly been named Purrrrcilla.
And is now in the hands of her new BFF Bridgitt who is 4.
I found the template for the kitten half over at Cherryskin
And winged the rest.or should I say tailed?

Last Day to enter the GIVEAWAY so enter!!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Purrcilla is absolutely beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love your mer-kitten. Very cute.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I bet her BFF is really enjoying playing with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny and cute. You sure started my day with a big smile. Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous kittyfish - Love the design and the description of how she came to life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete