Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is a Long Overdue Post........

I have been meaning to blog about  this for some time now. You get to see what I have been doing instead of blogging.........

I never win anything..... This is a comment that will never come out of my mouth, EVER again.  In the last few months I won, a fat quarter set from another blogger,  a 23 fat quarter bundle from Sew Mama Sew's quilting month and ........drum roll please.........an   EQ7!! Yes an EQ7. Can you believe it.  I swooned!
From the fabulous "Jennifer Can Quilt" blog's EQ7 contest.
I counted the days until it arrived. And when it came. My girls and I fought for who got to play first. I won AGAIN...haha. I am bigger than them you know.
This is the first design I came up with




That's all the time I got before SuperGirl took over. She designed this one.




And this one,



She LOVES solids. She is the Kona Queen in this house. Remember this quilt. Her 13th B-day is coming. All she wants is Kona in every color.

This is another design I played with'
         Inspired by this quilt by Red Pepper Quilts.

This is sooo easy. I love it!!! I can't wait to make a quilt from start to finish with this software.


We Love Our New Blessing!!
    Dream, Design, Create with EQ7
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Phew; ALL she wants is Kona in all 221 colors!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very lucky gal, I tell ya! a 23 fat quarter bundle!? Jealous! And your daughter is one talented girl!! I can only imagine what she will be doing 10-20 years from now if she keeps at it! I love her pinwheel quilt she designed on the EQ7! (her rainbow quilt is so awesome too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second design!!! I always say the same thing "I never win anything" but I haven't been as lucky as you, I enter every contest and nothing hehe...soon I guess :)

    ReplyDelete