Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Beautiful Strangers.....

Wow! it has been busy at the homestead.........

I haven't been doing too much worth writing about.Unless you want to here about volleyball games, boy crushes or homework assignments. Boring!!!!!!

I did manage to finally finish a Pincushion set for a swap I joined on ...


If you haven't checked out Threadbias yet. Please do. It is so fun to see all the projects going together.

Here is my finished little Tweet in a nest, with a pin sharpening leaf.





I whipped up the little leaf from some wool felt. Then stuffed it tight with 00 steel wool.
I hope my Swap Partner likes it.
She really went all out on mine!!!!!!!!!

This is the pincushion Kathie sent me.........




 Isn't this just the cutest thing!!! What a doll. She even sent a lovely note and some sweet sewing  extras. Sewing ladies are the sweetest ladies!!!!!! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. They are both wonderful pincushions you are both creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOooOh!! Boy crushes sounds interesting!! LOL!! Your birdie pin cushion is just darling! The little chair pin cushion is darling, too -- I love the little 'hiding space' in the seat! Perfect!!! I wonder if she has a tutorial for it?! I would love to make some of these as gifts! They remind me of the tin can chairs my Pop-pop made. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to the super cute "Sitting Pretty" pincushion That Kathie made for me!!!

    http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/2012/09/14/sitting-pretty-pincushion/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see our pincushions here! Threadbias' pincushion swap was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pincushions...thanks for sharing (and for the link)!!

    ReplyDelete