Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Munch...........


This is a re-post from a couple years ago.
Made the pound cake again.......Still Amazing!!

I love sunday brunch !! My kids call it "Sunday Munch". We don't get to do it as much as everyone likes. So, when we do it's super fun!!  Today we made this........


Bronte made Lemon pound cake, It was so good.!!!! 
She found this recipe ...
Got up very early and baked. The whole house smelled Amazing!!!!
(Tasted just like Starbuck's, No Lie)


I found another use for the "Hey Cupcake Liners"
Little quiche cups. I didn't use a crust,  just filling. It was so fast to make. 5 min. to whip up the filling, and 15 minutes to bake at 350. I think you can use any frittata or quiche filling recipe. 
I just whipped 12 eggs with veggies, cheese and a little cream and it made 18 cups.
I think these would be great for Easter!!!


We sliced some oranges.............


Can't forget the bacon!!!!!


We threw in some grape juice mixed with seltzer water, coffee and some spiced nuts.


 Everyone loved the meal and it gave us all a chance to sit around the table and talk,
laugh and count our blessings.We have so many.
I hope you have a happy Sunday too.....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. How fun! Everything looks delish and no matter what is on the menu, time with family around the table is always a blessed time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. I agree a perfect morning and definitely a perfect Easter Brunch. Any chance you can be more specific and share your recipe for your cute mini quiche? I'd love to try to make them (I"m not a great cook and need all hints/recipes possible).

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous, especially the lemon pound cake! Wow! What a wonderful tradition and super cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and pretty! Love the quiche idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! That looks awesome and low carb... well sort of. LOL!

    I know you enjoyed some of my cupcake wrappers I posted, so I wanted to let you know that I just posted some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete